SecuritySW.com shows you how to migrate from Avira Professional Security to Avira Antivirus Pro – Business Edition, from Avira Server Security to Avira Antivirus Server, and from the Avira Management Console to the DriveLock management console.
First make sure you have your activation code to hand for Avira Antivirus for Small Business, Avira Antivirus for Endpoint, Avira Antivirus Server, or Avira Antivirus Pro – Business Edition.
1. Uninstall Avira Professional Security on all devices managed using the Avira Management Console.
- Right-click the desired client, group, or the entire security environment.
- Click Installation -> Avira Professional Security -> Uninstall
- Avira Professional Security will now be uninstalled from the desired clients.
- Next, uninstall the AMC agent by selecting it and repeating the process:
- Repeat the procedure for Avira Server Security. On your servers, first uninstall Avira Server Security followed by the AMC agent.
2. You can now install the DriveLock management console on a server. Please consult the DriveLock management console installation guide for information on how to do this. If you have any questions about licensing or ordering, you can contact us at email@example.com