Solid protection for PCs and servers, advanced technology, and easy administration
Looking for a smart, resource-light security solution? Avira Antivirus for Endpoint is an award-winning solution that’s easy to install, has zero maintenance costs, and delivers comprehensive, round-the-clock protection.
The Avira Endpoint bundle is based on cutting-edge detection technologies: It protects Windows PCs and file servers (endpoints) against zero-day attacks, advanced persistent threats, and malware – including viruses, banking Trojans, and spyware. It provides your IT network with the top protection you need at an extremely competitive price, increasing your security while saving you money.
Maximum protection against malware – top performance
- Real-time threat prevention
Signature-based detection, heuristic analysis, and cloud-based scanning offer complete protection against malware.
- On-access and on-demand protection
Real-time cloud technology secures your running processes, files on access, and system memory against spyware, rootkits, and hidden malware.
- Network Protection
Avira prevents malware from being stored or spread via your internal network or a shared cloud-based storage solution. In addition, all network traffic to your endpoints is scanned in real time.
Every month, Avira blocks over a million ransomware attacks, preventing huge ransom demands. Our unique protection technology stops ransomware before it does damage.
- Advanced Web Protection
Phishing scams, drive-by downloads – it’s easy for employees to call up infected websites and cause immense damage. Avira rules out this risk.
- Device Protection
Unknown USB devices are risky: They can spread malware as soon as they’re connected. Device Protection lets you decide which devices start automatically, and which ones should not. And to save you time, our premium protection remembers your choice.
- Intelligent Repair System
Best-in-class technology that repairs damage and undoes changes caused by malware to your files and registries.
Prevents malware from altering or even disabling your antivirus protection.
Even with powerful antivirus technology running, your servers maintain their peak performance under heavy loads.
- Mobile Device Management
Smartphones equipped with an Avira mobile app can be tracked from the dashboard and anti-theft safeguards can be triggered remotely.
Included in the bundle
Avira Antivirus Pro – Business Edition
Protects all your desktop PCs, laptops, and netbooks against viruses and malware.
Avira Antivirus Server
Protects your business and customer data from malicious attacks without hogging your system’s resources.
Avira Launcher & Avira Connect
Manages the security across all devices. Offers impressively easy provisioning (1-click installer) and incredible benefits.
Free updates and upgrades…
…for the entire term of your license.
Avira Connect for business customers
With Avira Connect you can manage all of your Avira-protected devices via an intuitive online dashboard.
- Web-based solution which doesn’t need a server
- Fast installation on multiple devices (1-click)
- Secure two-factor authentication
- Lock devices using admin rights
- Clear license management
- Intuitive user interface with list view
- Mobile device management incl. Anti-Theft tools, Phone Finder, and Identity Safeguard
- Pending actions for offline devices
- Centralized overview of all events
- System information: Device hard drive partitions and available disk space
System requirements and licensing
Avira Antivirus Pro – Business Edition
(32-bit or 64-bit)
- Mac: Current and previous versions of macOS
800 MB available disk space (additional free disk space required for temporary files and quarantine)
Min. 1024 MB RAM
Pentium 4 or faster, min. 1 GHz
Windows Server 2008 R2 and new-generation servers (2012/2012 R2, 2016)
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor*
- 1 GB RAM
- Additional 1.8 GB free disk space plus space for temporary files and quarantine
* Intel Itanium 2 processor required for systems running Windows Server 2008 R2 for Itanium processors.
License pricing is
per protected device
License terms: 1 year, 2 years, or 3 years
Scope of license
- Free updates and upgrades for the term of the license
- Software and documentation downloads
- Avira Gold Support